Some of us think, fighting sports are making them violent, but that is not the case! If you ask the aspirants training in boxing or any form of martial arts, they would probably comment on the peaceful side of the game. How boxing or martial arts is making them respect each other and promoting discipline? This is perhaps the right question!
Therefore, it is very important to instill the love of combat sports in kids as they can learn and adapt in a better way.
Few Benefits of Combat Sports
- Your confidence level rises with each skill you learn.
- Taking part in any physical activity is essential for living and surviving. As a kid, if you learn to participate in boxing, it adds to the overall resistance you develop against fatal illnesses.
- Discipline is something hard to achieve without proper guidance. Therefore, by learning martial arts you are able to connect mind with body and find peace within yourself. The trainers or coaches always teach the kids not to use this skill unless compelled otherwise.
- Self-defense through combat sports increases your chances to survive bullies. Bullying has always been a problem which keeps on popping up every now and then.
- You get to make friends with people sharing a common goal. The kickboxing or Jiu Jitsu classes can help with the bonding you always wanted.
Types of Combat Sports
Fighting sports list includes a number of games like:
- Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)
- Muay Thai
- Judo, Karate, Kung Fu, Krav Maga, Taekwondo, Jiu-Jitsu, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) are different types of martial arts
Furthermore, this is also a full contact sports list in which there are two players competing against each other.
Noticeable Brands in the Fight Industry
Combat sports like boxing and MMA has its own set of brands. Furthermore, some of the best fighting brands of 2017 are:
- Bad Boy
- Affliction Clothing
These are the top 10 MMA brands according to ranker.com. However, your MMA training equipment should encompass a few of these names.
Popular brands in the boxing world also include:
- Cleto Reyes
Although cheap MMA gear is frequently available, it isn’t clever to go for them to start things off on a positive note. Therefore, we don’t want a broken layer of foam after just a few days of purchase. The fun just doubles when you are using branded combat sports equipment.
Fighting Gloves for Women
We found a list of best boxing gloves for women. Women’s kickboxing gear & MMA apparel would be complete with them.
- Ringside Women’s IMF Tech
- Machina Carbonado
- Venum Challenger 2.0
- RDX Ladies GEL
- Cleto Reyes Training Gloves
Similarly, some of the above combat sports gear might exceed your budget but rest assured they are the tried and tested names of the fighting world.
Protective Gear – A Must!
The head guards are the primary tools to save your heads. Furthermore, they are effective tools to prevent you from the much-feared concussions. Similarly, groin guards and gum shields will safeguard your groin areas and mouths respectively. Similarly, look for MMA gear bundle deals to save money or find an MMA store nearby!
Boxing helps cure Autism
Studies have shown that boxing is extremely helpful for kids with autism. Autistic kids not only get mentally active with quicker reaction times but also gain physical strength. Therefore, punching a heavy bag or a free standing punch bag is the best form of exercise you can offer to a child, obviously with parental assistance until the child doesn’t need it anymore.
4 1 1